Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rush Racing Products (RUSH) provides a Limited Lifetime Warranty on all systems and parts, honored worldwide at participating authorized RUSH dealers. RUSH Racing Products limited lifetime warranty is valid only to the original purchaser of the product when purchased from an Authorized Dealer or directly from RUSH Racing Products and cannot be transferred to any successor owner or other party. The warranty is limited to defects in materials and workmanship and does not include labor or shipping. Discoloration is not covered under this warranty unless proof of proper installation and tuning are provided. The RUSH warranty department must be satisfied with the supporting documents.
1) Contact your original authorized RUSH dealer. If your original dealer will not facilitate the transaction, contact the RUSH warranty department directly at 866-994-7874 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Take the defective product to your original authorized RUSH dealer for inspection, they will contact the RUSH warranty department and take care of the warranty process for you.
3) If you would like to run the transaction directly through the RUSH warranty department, email proof of purchase and pictures identifying the issue.
4) If a manufacturing defect is determined, and not a problem caused by improper installation, tampering, neglect, abuse, accident or the customers preference to sound and style or any other non-manufacturer related problem, a “Return Goods Authorization Number” will be issued.
5) After the RGA# has been issued, ship the product to the warranty department for final inspection and evaluation:
RUSH Racing Products
2900 E. 83rd Pl.
Merrillville, IN 46410
As a company that rides, RUSH understands the need to take advantage of every day you can ride. Therefore, if you choose not to send the product back until you have a replacement, then you must provide RUSH with a valid credit card number to reserve the replacement. If you fail to return the product in question within 15 days, your credit card will be charged the full retail price of the replacement product plus the shipping cost.
6) When returning products to RUSH, please take care in packaging the product so it will arrive in good condition because the condition it is received in will determine the outcome of the inspection and shipping damage may void your claims.
7) Once a determination has been made that the product in question is, in fact, defective, then a replacement product will be sent via FedEx ground shipping. If the customer needs the shipping process to be expedited, the customer may choose to pay the additional fee for expedited service. RUSH Racing Products is responsible only for ground shipping service.
8) If it is determined that the product in question is not defective and the cause is other than a manufacturer’s defect, the product will be returned to the customer at their expense accompanied with a letter of explanation. The ruling of the warranty department will be considered complete and final.
9) RUSH Racing Products’ responsibility is limited to the replacement of only the defective part or component and has no obligation to any other expense incurred by the consumer as related to this problem.